leituras I

I was fortunate to reach my grandfather’s bedside before he passed away. We all knew that he was dying. On this day’s visit, I came with a surprise for him. Three days before the visit, my Uncle Carmine and I, had frantically rummaged through Grandpa’s attic, until we found a very old and rusty lock box. Without any hesitation we immediately broke into it. You might ask why we were doing this, but that I cannot tell you. Let’s just say we knew we would find something important....

Começa assim o post Hot sex, scandelous adultry, and global war .
de Billy Bob Gisher, comovente...

Comentários

Squeezy disse…
hmmm parece interessante, vou ver melhor...
thank you kind lady for the mention.
Cristina disse…
squeezy

e é. vê sim ;)

beijocas
Cristina disse…
Billy
It's an impressive historical tribute to Pa Pa and a touching post.
As you, i hope people hear his words now.
thank you

love, RQT
wind disse…
Desculpa lá, mas não há pachorra para ler tudo, ainda por cima traduzido.lololol
Na net não se devem colocar posts muito grandes. Beijos

Mensagens populares