bueno




dia de pouco trabalho, tarde de conversa no café FNAC e IC19 livre até casa. Catita...

Comentários

Enjoy the coffee, the rest, time with family. God knows, I do when I can. Smile, too, Cristina, because so many of us - in Portugal, all over the world in fact - love to come here. You are a dear person. I so hope to make the pilgrimage to Portugal and a dinner with you - would you mind teaching my kids about Portuguese cuisine? - is on the itinerary (my mother-in-law went three years ago, on the southern coast, and raved about how wonderful the whole country is).
teaching my kids about Portuguese cuisine ehehehe deixa-o viver na ilusão, encomenda um bom cozido á portuguesa com o aviso que o tragam pela porta dos fundos e faz um brilharete ;)
Cristina disse…
Fado

ai meu Deus!!! como é que eu descalço esta bota??? só coisas que m'atormentam.....:p

:))))jinhos
Cristina disse…
Geoffrey

my dear and lovely friend! I wouldn't mind teaching if I knew
... loooooooool.

I don't like cooking, I hate cooking..(bad housewife ..):p

but I'd love to take you to a portuguese restaurant with a gooooood food ;)


hugs & kisses from a great country
Anónimo disse…
Ena!
Ela é tarde sem fazer nestum!
Ela é parla pie no café Fnac!
Até tem o desplante de dizer que naquela hora, naquele momento e instante, o IC19 é só, mas só para ela!
E depois ainda diz...Catita!
Qual catita qual quê. A isso se chama qualidade de vida!
;)
Manel disse…
Que mal fizeste tu na tua anterior encarnação para viveres com o IC19?
Francis disse…
olha o mesons andaluz...já fui tão feliz aqui...

Mensagens populares