The Obama campaign's announcement yesterday that Oprah Winfrey will barnstorm the early-primary states with the candidate she has called "my favorite guy" was big news in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. Theoretically, the active support of a popular talk-show host shouldn't have much impact on Obama's prospects one way or the other. But we're talking Oprah here.
"Because I felt it was the right thing to do. And you know, I weighed that: What is the cost to me for doing it? Am I going to lose viewers? I made the decision that I have the right to do it as an American citizen. . . . I know him well enough to believe in his moral authority. And that is the number one reason why I am supporting him."

.
washingtonpost

Comentários

Anónimo disse…
Sai um comentário politicamente incorrecto para a mesa VIP

Acabo de saber que afinal a autoridade moral tem cor!
Cristina disse…
pois tem, e é sempre mais bonita que a cor dos outros. :))
Anónimo disse…
E se alguém disser que o branco é uma cor neutra, eis novamente uma observação politica e coloridamente incorrecta.
Francis disse…
pensei que ela ía dizer "my favorite gay"...vá lá.
Duca disse…
Acho muito bem que ela apoie o Obama e que grite "Yeh, ma brother!"
Temos que ser uns prós outros, não é?
Anónimo disse…
Branco e preto são cores?
Na na na.
Um é ausência de côr. O outro, a mistura de todas as cores.

Politicamente correcto é querer ver Obama na cadeira do poder.
Televisivamente correcto é ver Ophra com um sorriso de orelha a orelha quando fala com o seu amigo.

Mensagens populares